Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vacation

Sprucedale ranch!!!!!!!




















Me at the cabin!














Jessica happy to be there!



















They had 2 kitten they was so nice
and soft like a pillow just like Minne
kyles kitten!!!!



















My mom toke this when I was waiting to ride Ochoa!!
I didn't know she toke this picture!!














Here we are at the main cabin!!














Ochoa he was one of the horses that were
used for practicing for the rodeo!!




























This is Sawsha she was my horse I road her twice!!!
She was so nice!!! My saddle number was 25!!!














Taylor had Texas I think he was hoping for Molly!!!!














Kyle got Molly so sad!!!














My dad got Copper cool!!!















My mom got Dallas! My mom and brother
go together Dallas Texas get it!!!
It should have been my dad and mom
not Taylor and my mom!!!!!














Jessica got to ride a pony too!!!!!!
She was so happy that she got to ride a 'horse'!!!
She loved Tinker how was not Tinkerbell because he is a boy!!!














There was so many flowers it was beautifully!!
I loved it there so much!!



















It was nice there but I am not a cowgirl
I would love to be at the beach instead because I love water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: