Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Christmas Pj's
me and dad are the cooks while everyone but us are playing games


we had tones of food


I got cool stuff for Christmas


Christmas clothing




love my hair


I love doing flips


do you want to see the losing team here they are!!!
Gram gram, Gramps, Taylor, and Kyle


I am on the wining team with JESSICA who "helped"
Me MADISON, MOM, and DAD

I had a great CHRISTMAS








4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Madison. I especially loved spending Christmas afternoon with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a GREAT Christmas! I do love your hair too. The person that curled it did a great job....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got everything you wanted and needed!! I can't believe how grown up are you!! I am sad that I didn't get to see you guys over the holidays but I am glad you have a GREAT Day!!

    ReplyDelete