Madi here I thought all this time you took after me..........now when I see your pictures of your coin collecting I know you are a combo plate..........me and grandpa.
Madi, yesterday I picked up Trevor from school since it was early out day. He took things out of his packback to do his homework before his mother came to pick him up. Guess what he carries around in his backpack? A letter from Madi Moore.......it is a treasure to him....
I love dolphins and little pet shop's!!!! I love my family too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love animals [cats dogs seals dolphins bunnies well you get the point that I love all animals well almost all
Madi here I thought all this time you took after me..........now when I see your pictures of your coin collecting I know you are a combo plate..........me and grandpa.
ReplyDeleteMadi, yesterday I picked up Trevor from school since it was early out day. He took things out of his packback to do his homework before his mother came to pick him up. Guess what he carries around in his backpack? A letter from Madi Moore.......it is a treasure to him....
ReplyDelete